Whey Protein Concentrate

We are a leading Manufacturer of whey protein concentrate 35 percent, saputo whey protein concentrate, polmlek whey protein, saputo whey protein concentrate 80%, saputo whey protein concentrate 80 and nulife whey protein concentrate wpc35% from New Delhi, India.

Whey Protein Concentrate 35 Percent

₹ 350/Kg Get Latest Price

Packaging Size25
BrandMETABOLISTICS
CompositionRAW
Shelf life12MONTHS
Country of OriginMade in India

Minimum order quantity: 1 Kg

Whey Protein Concentrate - 35%Whey protein concentrate - 35 % is widely demanded by clients owing to its finest quality, purity and rich taste. These are obtained from fresh whey with the help of filtration process. Owing to its purity and rich quality, these products are widely used in various food products such as desserts, yoghurts and beverages. Besides, these are acclaimed for its high efficiency and purity, these products are also used to process various baby food and nutrition based products. These are available with us inkraft paper bag of 25 kg.



Features:

  • Excellent in taste
  • Hygienically processed
  • Long shelf life

Saputo Whey Protein Concentrate

₹ 1100/Kilogram Get Latest Price

Packaging Size3 Kg
Prescription/Non prescriptionNon prescription
FormPowder
BrandTiwari brothers
Country of OriginMade in India

Saputo whey protein concentrate is guaranteed to be the freshest and purest protein available
Its perfect for low-carb dieters and athletes who want to get lean and ripped while packing on muscle.

  • 100% non-denatured whey protein concentrate. No acid treated whey is used in this product.  
  • No additives, fillers, or artificial ingredients.  Triple cold filtration process including micro and ultra filtration.  
  • Mixes easily with a spoon - no gritty taste, clumping or residue.
  • Less then 2 grams of carbs and fat per scoop.
  • Perfect for Atkins and low-carb dieters.
  • Manufactured in the USA in a FDA licensed dairy plant.
  • Mixes with water, juice, milk or your favorite beverage.  Great for cooking pancakes, oatmeal, muffins etc.
  • Lab tested for purity.

Polmlek Whey Protein

₹ 850/Kilogram Get Latest Price

Pack Size5 Kg
Pack TypePack
Diet TypeVegeterian
Brand NamePolmlek
Country of OriginMade in India

Saputo Whey Protein Concentrate 80%

₹ 1150/Kilogram Get Latest Price

Packaging TypeBag
Packaging Size15 Kg
GradeFood Grade
BrandSaputo
Purity80 %

Minimum order quantity: 1 Kilogram

As a reputed entity of this arena, we are devoted towards providing top quality of Saputo Whey Protein Concentrate 80% at very reasonable price in recommended time frame.

Saputo Whey Protein Concentrate 80

₹ 900/Kg Get Latest Price

Pack Size5 Kg
Pack TypePack
FlavourChocolate
Diet TypeVegeterian
Country of OriginMade in India

Nulife Whey Protein Concentrate Wpc35%

₹ 380/Kilogram Get Latest Price

Pack TypePack
Diet TypeVegeterian
Added SugarNo
Shelf Life6 Months
Brandmodern dairy
Country of OriginMade in India

Minimum order quantity: 25 Kilogram

Owing to our affluent industry acquaintance, we present Nulife Whey Protein Concentrate Wpc35%. In addition, experts check these products on diverse industry parameters to ensure the sturdy nature.

Whey Protein Concentrate. Melokovita

₹ 650/Kilogram Get Latest Price

Brand NameMelokovita
Flavourunflavour
Shelf Life24 Months
UsagesTo support muscle growth and recovery.

Minimum order quantity: 100 Kilogram

Melokovita wpc 80%

Davisco Whey Protein Concentrate 80%

₹ 650/Bag Get Latest Price

Pack TypePack
FlavourVanilla
Diet TypeVegeterian
Added SugarNo
Shelf life6 Months
Country of OriginMade in India

Minimum order quantity: 1 Bag

Davisco Whey Protein Concentrate 80% is a high-quality protein powder derived from whey, a byproduct of cheese production. Here's an overview of its key features:

  1. Composition: This whey protein concentrate contains approximately 80% protein by weight, with the remaining 20% comprising carbohydrates, fats, minerals, and moisture. It is made by removing water, lactose, and minerals from whey, leaving a concentrated protein powder.

  2. Protein Source: Whey protein is considered a complete protein because it contains all nine essential amino acids that the body cannot produce on its own. It is particularly rich in branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs), which are important for muscle protein synthesis and recovery.

  3. Appearance and Texture: Davisco Whey Protein Concentrate 80% typically appears as a fine, dry powder with a light creamy color. It has a smooth texture and is easily mixable with liquids, making it suitable for protein shakes, smoothies, and other beverages.

X

Contact Us

Tiwari Ji (Manager)
Tiwari Brothers
Shop No. 1026, Gagerna House Gali Teliyan Phatak, Tilak Bazar
Chandni Chowk, New Delhi - 110006, Delhi, India

Get Directions
Send Email
Share:
Thank youYour Enquiry has been sent successfully.